My new house


So yes, I took the big leap and I moved across the river over to Kennewick, however, I still haven't gone a day without coming over to Pasco, I guess that is where my true heart lies, and who said I would save on gas moving closer to work. Wrong, last Tuesday was the worst. 4 round trips to Pasco. But I love my new place and my 2 new roommates.
Joy Anna is my new roommate, we work together at Studio One.


Oliver is my other roommate, (not the guy, but yes the dog, although the guy begs daily to move in also. No worries will never happen.)

The living quarters, so cozy and cute.

1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I'm glad you shared some pictures! 4 trips to Pasco in one day? Wow. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

 

yasmin law suit