Ode to Skinny Jeans

When the skinny jean first surfaced in the fashion world, I was one totally against it. Growing up in the 80's and all. I thought some girls looked good in them, but they were not for me. However, I have recently come to love my skinny jeans, for many reasons. If you want to wear a cute boot over a jean, you can not do this with any kind other than a skinny jean and have it look good. AND it can't be just any boot it has to be the right kind of boot:

2nd the skinny jean is slimming if worn right, My couple pairs of skinny jeans I have are the most comfortable pairs of jeans I own. Now I am not saying everyone can wear these, as for all jeans they have to fit the body you are given.
The skinny jean is not a tapered jean, do not be confused, totally different from one another. The tapered jean is not in style.
My favorite pair of boots I wear with my jeans or dresses and skirts I purchased at Target, my favorite skinny jeans are from the Gap. Some money involved, not anything that will break and a very versitile staple to a wardrobe.

2 comments:

PRP said...

I would wear my skinny jeans and boots every single day if I could. I keep trying to come up with an alternative that I like as well but no such luck!

Carrie said...

I wish I could wear skinny jeans. :) I did order a pair for my 2-year-old though. Can't wait to see her in them. :)

 

yasmin law suit