My Passion


The last 2 years I have been taking Latin Dance Classes. It has become one of my hobbies and passion. It keeps me very busy. Seven months ago I was invited to be on a Latin dance performance team, we perform locally or nearby travels. We perform cuban salsa, which also named Casino. We do Casino de Rueda, which means in a circle, dancing while switching partners. This means I have at least one dance class a week, I take zumba (latin dance aerobics) 2 or 3 times a week, and have practice usually 3 or 4 times a month, however we usually go out dancing every weekend, and out of town workshops. The types of dances I dance are: Salsa, Casino, Merangue, Cumbia, Buchata, and a litte Samba, I am currently learning, Son and Cha Cha. As well as still learning more moves of the others. It really is never ending. I am posting a video of a performance we did in a coffee shop in Prosser.

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Hi Heather! I'm glad you started blogging again--I feel like I'll know more about your life this way! Where did you get your background and layout? It looks great!

Unknown said...

This will be great fun!! I'm sad I didn't get to hear Deb's lesson on the blogging. Have fun.

Amy J. said...

I second Emily...holy awesome blog layout! I will have to come try to view the video again cause it keeps giving me an error message but I am sure that is my dang computer and not your end of things. So glad to see you back in blogland. Did Debie's class have anything to do with it? :)

Susan said...

sweet dancing. wish i could shake my hips like that.

Heather said...

Yes, Debie inspired me. I hope I can keep it up.

 

yasmin law suit